[FOH] Fox Outer Haven Index du Forum

[FOH] Fox Outer Haven
La team FOH pour MPO, MPO+ et MGO2!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

FULL Nightmare%!In The Deep

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [FOH] Fox Outer Haven Index du Forum -> Contactes avec les autres teams -> Défis
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
salvaphyl

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 03:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL Nightmare%!In The Deep Répondre en citant

Nightmare In The Deep > bit.ly/1ZhJNDn

Nightmare In The Deep

10cf746e54
Zoom in on the crate in the back of the room (J); use the CROWBAR on the crate 2 times to open it. Zoom in on the door on the left; use the ELECTRONIC KEY on the door lock (F) to unlock it; click the door handle. Terrace Zoom in on the closed door. Exit to the catacombs Catacombs Place the URN in the empty slot on the wall to open a puzzle. Hall Watch the cutscene; speak to your daughter to continue. The puzzles are really easy.I didnt like the characters (except Captain Remington)Its better than most HOG I played before Read More Helpful? Yes No Funny CrystalBooness ( 8.6 hrs on record ) Posted: 17 May Have all of these and worked through them. Use the measuring spoon (pink) to add three scoops of the grated root and three slices of the delicate root to the mortar (D).

But a big issue with the cutscene ! Refer to (#) at the end.Story Good.Playthrough Two, refer to () at the end.Voice Fine.Music Good.Controls Mouse only.Tutorial Yes.Unmissable / backtracking content No, refer to (*) at the end.Glitches / bugs None.Worth price Half price or lower if you accept the (#), () and (*) point at the end.- Review below ----------------------------------------------------------------------Artifex Mundi sp. However, the game does show its "age" a little bit: it was actually already released early in 2012, and this shows it's not as meticuously polished as Artifex Mundi's more recent releases.Don't take me wrong: I enjoyed playing this game, but I didn't felt "drawn in" as much as by other games from Artifex Mundi. Click the fishing pole to catch a fish. Examine the maps on the wall (N); place the MAP LEGEND on the map; move the red figure across the map; the legend in the upper-left corner indicates your next move; the number tells you how many squares you have to travel, and the letter indicates the direction in which you are supposed to move. Some of these items are used in puzzles, some of them are keys, and the rest are your traditional use on environment items that adventure fans are familiar with. Go back to the shipwrecks. Zoom in on an empty slot on the other side of the painting (K). Hill Pick up the BUTTERFLY NET hanging from the palm fronds on the right. Solution: Take the COUNTESS NECKLACE.

the mindy project s03e16 720pbig hero 6 camnederlandse top 40install mac on pcthe killin s04 720pmolly jane interventionthe odd couple tv showhigh school biologyben 10 : protector of earthMiracle in Cell No 7

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 03:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [FOH] Fox Outer Haven Index du Forum -> Contactes avec les autres teams -> Défis Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation